1 bed / 1 bath
Beautiful and Spacious Apartment Close to UMass Campus
$765 per bedroom
- Washer/Dryer in Unit
- Trash Removal included
- Garage Parking
- Pets Allowed (Dogs)
This apartment is located in the newly renovated Dartmouth Woods community.
- Feels like living in a gated community, minus the actual gate.
- Most of the neighbors tend to be older and are extremely friendly.
- Place is very quiet and the apartment is located towards the front of the community for easy access in and out.
- Surrounded by gorgeous forest on all sides and has great trails to go on peaceful walks.
- Parking located right in front of the apartment, so it is close by and it's safe and secure for your vehicle.
The main building is called the clubhouse.
- It has a great gym for exercising.
- A big pool/spa that is available to use in the summer.
- Community is very dog friendly, so you will see people walking their cute dogs.
The apartment itself has a washer/dyer inside so there's no worrying about sharing with the community.
- The kitchen comes with a nice fridge, microwave, electric stove top +oven, sink with garbage disposal, and a dishwasher as well.
- The apartment even has its own ac/heat and there's an option to add an alarm system for even more security.
- Patio is off the living room and it actually faces the woods next to the apartment so you can always sit out there for some good relaxation.
- Already furnished the apartment with a big sectional couch, a smart TV, and a dining table. It's practically ready for move-in. All you would need to worry about is furnishing your bedroom, which would be bedroom number 2 according to the floor plan.
- That bedroom also comes with a massive walk-in closet and the bathroom is right across the bedroom for easy access.
- Another great thing about this apartment is that in addition to the shared entrance through the building, you also have a private separate entrance. As you can see from the floor plan this place is pretty big so there is plenty of space to spread out.
In regards to myself. I am a law student attending UMass Law. I'll be studying most of the time so I'll be a very quiet roommate to live with. I do identify as lgbtq so I absolutely have zero issues living with an individual who identifies with any type of gender and or sexual orientation. The community itself seems very lgbtq friendly. I also have a corgi puppy that will be living with me. She will mainly be in my room so as not to be too much of a bother or distraction so there is no need to worry about that. But she is super friendly, rarely barks, is learning commands very well, and does love to play. She will be turning one years old on November 18, 2020.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me and I hope we can make this work. :)
Travel mode for directions:
Campus Destination for directions: